PS: Blackberry sucks. Big time. I never got used to the strange operating system (what's with the two options when reading mail: "More ..." and "More All ..."? - btw. normally "..." after a menu item indicates that a separate window opens up :-)). Also I can type faster on my Nokia with spelling turned on than on the crummy keyboard on the Blackberry.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
What I'd like from my real estate agent ...
Wouldn't it be cool if I could check out which houses where on sale when I passed through a nice neighborhood? Maybe I can (but my phone does not have GPS). Oh! And on that note until recently I had a Palm with a GPS built in. Pretty cool. I was cycling in Italy up this really nasty mountain and wanted to find out how far from the top I was. All I got was a grey map with a dot on because the darn thing used the mobile coverage to download the maps (and there was no mobile coverage at that particular point). Pretty un-cool. What if the phone downloaded the maps needed for say a 20 km radius when I last checked the maps and used those if no there's coverage? Now I just use my cheap Nokia (without GPS) and Google Maps. Works for me ... :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment